Kristine Sarna, M.D.
Rebecca Weiss, D.O.
Our two, board-certified physicians,
Dr. Rebecca Weiss and
Dr. Kristine Sarna, specialize in Family Medicine and offer expertise in
Norterra Family Medicine is dedicated to providing quality
medical care to Phoenix's north valley and beyond. We invite you to experience a new level of care - meeting all of your primary care needs under one roof, in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Our office offers a comprehensive list of services for patients of all ages including:
- Annual Exams & Sports Physicals
- GYN services including Family Planning
- Pediatric to Geriatric Care
- Care for Chronic Illnesses
- Complete Skin Care and Cancer Screening
- Integrative Holistic Approach
- Therapeutic Lifestyle and Weight Loss
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapies
for Men & Women
- Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Natural Supplements sold on site
- On Site Laboratory Services
Provided by Sonora Quest Labs
- Ultrasound Services
- Same Day Visits for Acute Care needs*
- Saturday and Evening Hours**
Low-Cost, Acute Care Prescriptions Available For Purchase On Premises
(including antibiotics and non-narcotic pain medications)
Our on-site laboratory adds an extra convenience for our patients who prefer not to travel to outside blood draw stations. We want all of our patients to feel comfortable and cared for during their visits with us. If this is the experience that you are looking for, please call us at 623.565.5060 to schedule a visit!
Norterra Family Medicine is proud to announce the addition of a new medical provider to our growing practice - Dr. Kristi Norris!
Dr. Norris specializes in holistic and integrative therapies, including bioidentical hormones. She is available to see new and existing patients within our practice. For more information about Dr. Norris - click on her bio here.
*Subject to availability. **By appointment only. Weekend appointments are currently offered 1-2 weekends per month.